Vancouver is British Columbia’s biggest city. It’s the gateway for the glaciers of Alaska, for wilderness of western Canada and the slopes of Whistlers. It is also one of the most desirable places to live. Wherever you roam in Vancouver, the salty sea breeze carries the fresh scent of the forest and the promise of adventure. Its welcoming neighborhoods are filled with the aromas of incredible cuisines, roasting coffee beans, brewer’s hop and all the urban delight that you expect from a city is there and it is also voted as one of the world’s most livable cities of the world.
Things to do in Vancouver-
- Stanley park- Huge urban park with beautiful scenes to enjoy.
- Capilano suspension bridge- Suspension bridge over the Capilano river
- Cypress Mountain and Grouse mountain- Ski Resorts attracting large number of tourist for adventure sports. Skiing and Hiking can be enjoyed here.
- Canada Place- It is a Vancouver conventional Centre.
- Granville Island- Beautiful place as well as one of the best shopping district of Vancouver.
- Visit Vancouver Aquarium
- Jericho beach & English beach- These are recreational Beaches
- Playland- It is a seasonal amusement Park and is famous for its haunted rides
- Robson street- You can do ice Skating here as well as it’s a good place to shop.
- Visit the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Park and VanDusen Botanical Garden
- False Creek- It’s famous for boating.
- Visit the Museum of Anthropology
- Visit the Kitsilano beach
Where to stay??
Some of the budget hotels in Vancouver are-
- Hi- Vancouver Jericho Beach
- Cambie Hostel ,Gastown
- HI- Vancouver central
- Hotel Ambassador
- C&N Backpackers Hostel
The best part about Vancouver is that it has been designed keeping livability in mind. People of Vancouver have always protected the rivers, lakes, forests maintaining the perfect balance between the nature and the built environment.