One of Canada’s densest and ethnically diverse city is Vancouver. It is located on the lower Mainland region of British Columbia. It is reported to have the highest population density in Canada with about 5400 people per square kilometer. Ethnically and linguistically, Vancouver is the most diverse country with about 52% of its population speaking English language. Vancouver is named as Beta Global City.
- Stanley Park- This is one of the largest parks and has been marked as the National Historic Site. It has also been voted one of the top attractions on popular travel sites.
- Vancouver Lookout- Get on to the 28th floor of this Harbor Centre and you will be able to see 360 degrees of the Vancouver city. This is one of the biggest building in the city with a 40 second glass elevator to take you above the ground to the top of the building.
- Lord Stanley Suites- This 2-star hotel is located in Alberni and provides services like the suites, fitness centre and many more.
- Hyatt Regency- One of the best 4-star hotels in Vancouver with all the facilities you would crave for. This hotel is located in Burrard Street.
- Blue Water Café- The best place to enjoy Japanese, seafood or sushi food in Hamilton St, Vancouver.
- Jam Cafe- Located in Beatty St, this restaurant specializes in Canadian and Vegetarian food.
- Japadog- One of the special foods of Japan is Japanese Hotdog cooked in different flavors.
- B.C Rolls- Also known as the Sushi rolls in which the main ingredient is grilled savoury and salmon skin.
Summers are the best time to visit Vancouver with its real scenic beauty in the bright light. Get around the city in their public transport be it the skyTrain, bus or the ferry.